melissa_barnes255

Colour scheme for Bedroom to co-ordinate with Duvet

Dell123
I have just purchased this gorgeous duvet cover - see pic, so I'm now trying to decide on the colour scheme for the room (that is currently a rather bright blue thanks to the previous owners!).

The room is 9ft 7 wide on what would be the feature wall and 13ft long on the longest wall. One other wall has windows and the other built-in-robes.

I was originally thinking a plum or reddy/wine for the feature wall - see pic with a light grey for the rest of the walls. Either of the colours work really well with the cover so I just have to decide which I like better.

However I was then wondering about doing a darkish grey feature wall instead - something like the Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray and then introducing the colour through cushions etc. However the carpet will also be grey and a lot of the rooms I have seen here have wooden floors or lighter carpet. I'm also wondering if the room is too small for a dark colour?