katrina_wang31

dilemma on chosing leather office chair or mesh office chair

Onex Furniture
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

The winter is coming, and some people may want to buy a new office chair. Which one do you think will be more suitable for the winter, the leather or the mesh one?

Comments (4)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    3 years ago

I’d happily trail both for you ! Just send me a couple on loan for a month !

My current office chair is mesh backed but has lost its plumpness on the seating area, sadly ! ( thankfully my bottom hasn’t !)

• Anne Currie
    3 years ago

Leather does wear eventually I’ve had both and prefer mesh

Onex Furniture thanked Anne Currie
  • Anne Currie
    3 years ago

John Lewis

Onex Furniture thanked Anne Currie
  • Sloiderie Alex
    12 days ago
    last modified: 11 days ago

Choosing between a leather office chair and a mesh one can indeed be a tough call, especially with winter around the corner. Personally, I'd lean towards the leather option for the colder months. It adds a touch of warmth and coziness to your workspace while keeping you comfortable. If you're looking for recommendations, you might want to check out Elegant Furniture UK for some stylish options.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.