mybespokeroom

Modern cloakroom and dog wash station

My Bespoke Room
5 months ago

Nature-inspired cloakroom and dog wash station🌿🐶 When designing rooms for clients, we have everyone in mind, including pets!

This multi-functional room adapts to all the family’s needs with ample amounts of storage and a cleaning station for muddy paws 🐾

Want to see more of our entranceway designs? Click the link to view our past projects:

https://hubs.la/Q01Z8cDP0

Moodboard

Final Room

Before

Comments (7)

• PRO
    My Bespoke Room
    Original Author
    5 months ago

Thank you so much Isla!

• PRO
    HouseReno
    5 months ago

This is great!

• Sonia
    5 months ago

How the other half live…….

• PRO
    Caldicot Kitchen & Bathroom Centre
    4 months ago

Nice transformation! What product was used for the wall finish? I'd be nervous doing a slat wall in anything other than a Naturewall Waterproof option in any area a dog was likely to shake!

We've done similar ourselves - even incorporating a hot shower feed to an outside dog washing station to remove the worst of the mud for a particularly pampered pooch!

• PRO
    My Bespoke Room
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Hi Caldicot Kitchen & Bathroom Centre! All the products and finishes in this room can be found in the design here. We do love to spoil our furry friends!

• Milly Moo
    4 months ago

Stunning

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.