katecoslettinteriordesign

Calm, Stylish Home Office: A dull, cluttered space transformed!

Kate Coslett Interior Design
5 months ago
last modified: 5 months ago

This dull, tired space needed an uplifting makeover and this transformation doesn't disappoint!

The brief was for a home office for a couple to work from home side by side. By installing a long desk along the side of one wall and incorporating useful, accessible drawer storage for each of them, a practical working space was created and made best use of the space.

A nifty bookshelf was built behind the door as well as a larger unit for storage and shelving alongside.

To find out more about this design visit Office Design, Stamford UK (katecoslettinteriordesign.co.uk)

We can help you with your interior design needs. Contact us here to discover how we can help!

BEFORE

Office · More Info

Office · More Info

AFTER

Office · More Info

Comments (6)

• Sonia
    5 months ago

Lovely, very conducive to good work! What colour are the walla

Kate Coslett Interior Design thanked Sonia
  • Sonia
    5 months ago

Sorry * walls * not walla!

• PRO
    Original Author
    5 months ago

Thank you so much Sonia! They're lamp room grey by Farrow and Ball. It looks quite green in the light :)

• PRO
    Original Author
    5 months ago

Thank you Isla! Yes it's certainly a calming space to work in :)

• Wayne Prest
    4 months ago

I wouldn't mind having such an office.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.