laurencross26

Tile help required!!!

laurencross26
11 months ago

We're currently in the process of renovating a family bathroom and will soon follow with our ensuite. I would like the two rooms to kind of 'compliment' each other but would like to use a different tile to make them slightly different. I'm really struggling to work out whether the tiles I'm looking at compliment each other... we had a tile mishap in our last house so I think it's made us overly cautious to not make the same mistake again!

This is what I'm thinking but would be great to see what you think...?? Also what are people's views on a mix of full height and half height tiles? So many things to consider with a bathroom - it's a minefield!

Main bathroom

Mandarin Stone Polar Taupe Gloss half height on wall with sink and toilet and wall with bath - Polar Taupe Gloss Porcelain Tile | Mandarin Stone

Mandarin Stone Paloma Ivory Matt full height in shower and on floor - Paloma Ivory Matt Porcelain Tile | Mandarin Stone

Ensuite

Mandarin Stone Piazza Viola Matt full height in shower and half height on one wall with toilet and one wall with sink - Piazza Viola Matt Porcelain Tiles | Mandarin Stone

Mandarin Stone Paloma Ivory Matt on floor - Paloma Ivory Matt Porcelain Tile | Mandarin Stone

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.