webuser_671986441

Exterrior colors

HU-671986441
last year
Can you tell me the exterior colors that were used for this hpuse please?
Front exterior - after · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Bennett Frank McCarthy Architects, Inc.
    last year

Hi HU-671986441,

We had a similar question from lotsa of folks including lindechar, 123caustin, Emily Locke, Naomi Bowen, Chika Nwangwu, Kathleen Sullivan, marthabollier and staceylight.

We sampled what seemed like dozens of colors for this house. We're not exactly sure what we ended with, having said that - the column plinth color is similar to the siding color, albeit a little paler. A few years ago we did a little checking and the siding color in the image is similar to the following Sherwin Williams colors: Wild Sage, Sea Moss or Landscape.

If you would like to know more about this project, please contact us directly and we will connect you with the architect who designed and coordinated the work.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.