webuser_878626350

Help! I don’t like the tiles

None None
last year

These tiles were bought in a hurry ages ago and didn’t get round to putting them up until recently (right after I have gone off grey). I have to live with them, but at least they are to your left as you come in and not the first thing your eye is drawn to. The wall with the vanity unit is the first thing you notice.
We have a million tile samples but I’m thinking of having a column of ocean blue (dark blue but not navy) tiles behind the vanity unit. I’ll see if I can post a photo of what it would look like. Our bedroom is blue with a big painting of the ocean, so it would flow from the bedroom to the en-suite. And then a round mirror on top of the tiles. I might even over size the mirror to come outside the lines of the column of tiles (husband will need convincing). Maybe a gold mirror, as I have black and gold accents throughout the house. Husband wants to tile the whole room though.

Any advice? What would you do?

Thank you!

But how to decorate the rest of the room?

Comments (11)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.