webuser_146206428

Help please with downstairs open plan layout!

Amelia Weber
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I'd really love your ideas/advice on how best to improve our downstairs layout to incorporate a utility room into the rear open plan kitchen/living/dining area. We are completely redoing this whole room as it was previously a rental property and the kitchen is falling apart, floor needs replacing, bifolds need replacing, and we're going to change the sloping roof to a flat roof to gain height but we won't be extending the footprint.

My initial thoughts are that we pinch part of the really long downstairs loo for the utility but unsure how we would access it, maybe through the kitchen or do we move the kitchen to the other side of the room? Would also love to have an island and lose all the inaccessible corner units somehow.

What would you do please? Anything goes!

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.