rosindale

Osmo Polx Oil on Pine floorboards

rosindale
3 years ago

Question -can you put Osmo 3040 (the white one) on top of a coat of 3044 (Raw).....I thought the raw would have come up lighter than it has...

It says you can go the other way round (i.e. 3040 followed by a top coat of 3044) but just wondered if anyone has gone the other way round.....

Basically trying to even out the pink/yellow zebra effect (see below for floors with 1 coast of 3044 Raw)

Comments (2)

• Rowland
    3 years ago

I think the problem you have is a mix of old and new boards, so it is going to be hard to get them to look uniform. You may need more colour onto them to get them looking closer matched.

I don't mind them as they are once you get furniture on the floor it will not be as noticeable.

• Sarah U-S
    3 years ago

I can’t answer - but I can recommend emailing osmo
    directly with your question (address on their website). I’ve had a few questions about their products and they always reply quickly and with good advice.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.