beata_strama_jarzabek

Farmhouse copper kitchen sink

In process of remodeling kitchen, planning to install farmhouse copper sink, looking for input on how it’s holding up, challenges etc... can’t decide on round or flat front... any help and opinions greatly appreciated!

Apron Front Farmhouse Kitchen Single Bowl Mexican Hand Hammered Copper Sink · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    4 years ago

Just replaced an expensive copper with a composite Elkay Quartz Luxe:

• PRO
    Color y Tradicion
    4 years ago

We can custom orders as well, just let us know what you need and we will provide price and shipping cost.

• M
    4 years ago

Also, please read this page first: https://www.rachiele.com/low-maintenance-copper-sink-easy-care-copper-sink.aspx

There are copper sinks, and then there are copper sinks. They are not all made equal. It's quite a splurge to get a nice copper sink; so, better make sure you actually get your money's worth.

And if you do spend all this money, do yourself a favor and get a workstation sink. It's so much more functional than other designs.

Our sink has both a drainboard and the big bowl with a ledge for a cutting board (not shown on this photo). I wouldn't want to miss either drainboard nor cutting board. They get used many times a day.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.