vishaal_p

Window Blind Dilemma

Vishaal Patel
4 years ago

Just wrapping up the finishing touches on our open plan living / dining / kitchen area. We have these huge sash windows that let light pour through which is great, but we need to install some sort of window blinds. Lot of choices out there and I'm not sure what would best suit. Looking for opinions.

Only requirements:

• TV is on the wall on the left (didn't make it into the picture); the amount of glare that we get from the windows is incredible. Very important that we eliminate that. I don't know a thing about blinds, but my best guess is that "blackout" will resolve the issue, however I don't know if they're appropriate for non-bedroom applications. Not sure if there's an alternative.
  • Wife is looking for something with a very low profile (even a roller blind), as the windows themselves are worth showing off. Curtains are out of the question.
  • Something in a light grey to match the floor

Dimensions are roughly 110cm x 170cm.

Appreciate any suggestions :)

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.