shahzaib_tariq97

Learning interior designing.

Shahzaib Tariq
5 years ago
Hi
Its been a year my craving for refurbishment and interior designing is increasing day by day. Whenever I look in my surroundings I start pointing the blunders or mistakes the architect has done with homes. They all are still so old minded with old design people especially here in Asia(Pakistan).
Now I'm thinking to start learning interior designing and remodeling of homes. I'm a business graduate and after spending 4 years in institute I realized it isn't necessary to go to institute to learn anything. This is an era of internet and one can easily get better knowledge/Understanding with the help of internet. Now same case applies here.I want to learn this skill (interior designing and remodeling of homes) but I don't want to join any institute nor do I've resources to pay fee. so I'm looking for your help.
Please guide me some youtube channels, udemy and coursera free courses and all other helping material which can help me to learn these skills. I'll be really thankful to you guys.

I'm also creating a poll for your input on this.
Is it necessary to join an institute to learn interior designing?
Yes, you have to join institute
No, you can learn these all skills through internet.
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.