christinamin

Anyone using spore doorbell ring chime?

christinamin
5 years ago

I just bought a house with an ugly plastic box doorbell chime on a foyer that is visible from everywhere. I was gonna hide it in a closet but then I saw a spore ring doorbell chime. It is 4.25 inch round doorbell that is supposed to be cute and sounds good. I searched houzz with spore doorbell but got no results. I am wondering whether anyone have used this doorbell and if so how does it look and sound. Thanks!

https://www.sporedoorbells.com/collections/ring-doorbell-chimes/products/big-ring-door-chime?variant=30753805507

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    5 years ago

I have no idea what your problem is remove the ugly one go wireless and you are done. IMO there is nothing cute abut a boob bump on the wall.

• PRO
    Reddy Watt Electrical
    5 years ago

I have installed two of these for my customers. They are minimalist and attractive. A simple ding is all they provide but adequate enough to announce somebody's at the door. The only compromise I know of is there is not a second sound for an entrance other than the main one (front versus back). It is easy to install.

• allangauld
    5 years ago
    I hope you bought it. We love ours.
  • L thomas
    5 years ago

I think the boob’s kinda cute.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.