goulaki

laurierMax vs HAAS cabinets?

Chrysoula Pappa
6 years ago
My contractor proposed HAAS first, now he wants me to install LaurierMax. Need advice!

Comments (5)

• cpartist
    6 years ago

Check on the Kitchen forum.

• Stephanie
    6 years ago
    I just call Laurier max for the ETA of my cabinets and the 2 employees I talked too told me to call the representative that took care of my order
    She is not answering her messages, told them that and the great service they give me was to hang up on me !!!
    Bad professionalism , wouldn’t recommend there services.
  • User
    6 years ago

No cabinet manufacturer talks directly to the customer. That is for your dealer to do. People are sick, or on vacation this time of the year. And nothing happens between Christmas and New Years in any cabinet factory. Everything is pushed into the new year.

• PRO
    Design Details
    3 years ago

I'm a Lauriermax dealer and have been working with the company for 15 years. The people who work there are down to earth and extemely friendly. Individual dealers, however can be good or bad. If a customer wants to confirm the ETA of their order I can find that out with a quick phone call or email. These days we get a weekly order status report but end users are not allowed access to factory data. That's not the way it works.

• Francois Harton
    3 years ago

do you have a contact number there? My rep ignores me and Tony wont return any calls and his secretary hangs up on me. Im looking for someone to help me.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.