xochitl74

good quality mounted towel warmers around 500$ range?

Xochitl
6 years ago

I'm trying to decide between a warmlyyours model and some Amba models. What are folks experience with either brand? Is there another brand people recommend?

Comments (6)

• Xochitl
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Michael Tidwell I went to a local store that sells Amba to look at what I thought was their Italian made lines and they said they weren't made in Italy - just designed there. Do you know if the Quadro line is in fact made in Italy?

• PRO
    Onlytowelwarmers.com
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

All of the Amba collections except the Radiant, Jeeves and traditional are crafted in Italy.

I personally have the Amba Quadro in my home.

https://onlytowelwarmers.com/products/amba-quadro-q-2042-hardwired-mounted-towel-warmer-towel-dryer

• Xochitl
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Michael Tidwell

Thank you for all your help.

The reason I went to the store that day was to see if I could add a separate timer switch to the Amba product. They were completely unfamiliar with the product.

Is it possible for my electrician to add a simple timer (like you see in gas station bathrooms, etc) to the device on adjoining wall? The towel warmers that have preprogrammed timers won't work for us since we don't have set schedules.

• PRO
    Onlytowelwarmers.com
    6 years ago

I assume you are referring to a countdown timer such as this:

GE Timer

I can’t guarantee 100% that it will as we’ve never tried it, but I don’t see why not.

Towel warmers are very efficient. Some of our clients leave them on all the time.

• Xochitl
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Michael Tidwell Exactly on that timer! I just want to make sure it will work before I spend a thousand $ on it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.