teamsimic

Pool coping

Amanda S
7 years ago
Did you use bluestone for coping? Looks as though your pool is free-form? Although I am using for our patio, my contractor is trying to convince me not to use Bluestone for coping because the color wont be uniform and it is very labor-intensive to form the pieces around the contour of the pool. Was this your experience? Do you have any other pictures of your project? Thanks in advance
East Hampton · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    W.D. Interiors, Inc.
    7 years ago

Sorry for my delayed response. We did use bluestone for the coping. I don't think it's been an issue from a maintenance perspective. In my experience, I don't usually go against a contractor that feels strongly about something, unless I know for SURE that it can be done. If you go ahead and do it and there is a problem, he'll possibly not help you fix it. I think you should do a bit more investigating before you decide.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.