tiffanygarrido

Lighting Help!

tiffanygarrido
7 years ago

I am 5 weeks away from house being completed and still deciding on lights. I'm attaching what I have done in a program which is to scale and shows how I plan on placing furniture.

We decided to do only one big light in the center of the living/dining combined room since there will be pendents over island and a light over the table would obstruct view and look too cluttered.

The room is 20 x 26 and the ceiling so according to what I have read, the light should be about 46 inches wide that isn't too long. The ceiling height is 12 feet. I'm having trouble finding a light that size in the style I want. We have CAN lights so it really only needs to be that large for proportion and aesthetics. Any suggestions?

Comments (2)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.