houseplan15

This is a beautiful elevation. Who is the architect and what is the square footage.

houseplan15
11 years ago
Bellagio Estates - Austin Texas · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Alberto Jauregui Designs, Inc.
    11 years ago
    This home was designed by Alberto Jauregui Desgns, Inc. in the spring of 2006 built on 3.2 acres in Lake Austin. The living area is 7,557 s.f. and covered area is 11,785 s.f.
  • houseplan15
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Spectacular ! I have been looking at floor plans and I am curious how the floor plan layout is. I have been looking at floor plans and the exterior is really impressive. I tried to determine which pictures belong with this house from your website but I couldn't. Can show me which picts go with the house or a layout of the house. I am glad you guys are unique house here are so traditional, which is why I am looking out of state for a plan. Thank you for responding back so quickly.
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.