28 Posts
wptckids started a discussion
Couch - I love this couch....could you please share with me who makes it! Many thanks....
    1 Comment
wptckids started a discussion
LOVE EVERYTHING! - Hi! Could you please share with me who makes the table under the television as well as the rug! Love this room!! Thanks!
1 Like    1 Comment
wptckids started a discussion
Sofa! - Hi! I love these sofas....can you please share with me the manufacturer.... Many thanks!
    Comment
wptckids started a discussion
RUG - Love this rug....can you please share with me where it is from. Thank you!
    1 Comment
wptckids started a discussion
Perfect Sofa - Hi! I am looking for a sofa with this configuration. Can you please tell me who makes it! Many thanks!
    Comment
wptckids started a discussion
Love the Sofa Table! - Hi! I absolutely love this sofa table. Can you please tell me where I can get it! Many thanks!
    1 Comment
wptckids started a discussion
Great cocktail table - Hi! Can you let me know who makes this cocktail table??? I'm looking for a smaller scale table and this looks perfect! Many thanks!
    1 Comment
wptckids started a discussion
Table top - Hi, does this table come in a smaller size?
    Comment
wptckids started a discussion
Table top - Hi! Is there any other option for the table top??
    Comment
wptckids started a discussion
Can I see the table in person - Hi! I live in NJ....is there any place in the NJ or NY area I can see the table in person??? Thank you!
    2 Comments
Show More Events...