4 Posts
Will S started a discussion
Need Kitchen Light Fixture Suggestions - Trying to replace this flush-mount kitchen fixture with something more in line with the house. Would categorize house as transitional and mi... Read More
    1 Comment
Will S started a discussion
Going for masculine look and need help filling out apartment and decor - I know I need a side table, so open to suggestions on style and recommendations for one. Still can't make a decision. Has to be under 22' h... Read More
    11 Comments
Will S started a discussion
I Need Help! Deciding on Dresser and Bedside Tables - I have a Svanby Gray Vanvik Bed from Ikea which is a great bed and I love the color. However, having a fabric bed leaves me wondering what s... Read More
    4 Comments
Will S started a discussion
I Need Help! Deciding on Dresser and Bedside Tables - I have a Svanby Gray Vanvik Bed from Ikea which is a great bed and I love the color. However, having a fabric bed leaves me wondering what s... Read More
    1 Comment