10 Posts
wf213 started a discussion
NYC Rental Living Room Redo - UPDATED WITH FLOOR PLANS Hi-I'm looking for help to redo my living room. I'd like it to look polished and modern. I need help rethinking th... Read More
    2 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
Help Painting Chinese Parchment Trunk - Hi! I want to paint over this red parchment trunk I bought years ago at a flea market. The brick red color doesn't work with my decor anymo... Read More
    20 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
    4 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
Custom Couch NYC - Hi! I'm looking to find a couch or have it custom made as I can't seem to find what I want. I'm willing to spend about 4K. An 88-90", ben... Read More
    9 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
Looking for furniture store recommendations in South Florida - Hi! I'm heading to Boca Raton and want to shop some vintage furniture stores. I'm looking for recommendations in West Palm Beach, Delray, ... Read More
    2 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
Where can I buy this sofa?
    1 Comment
wf213 started a discussion
where is this great couch from?
    2 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
where is this great chair from?
1 Like    2 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
Where can I find this rug?
    3 Comments
wf213 started a discussion
Where can i find this kind of beautiful sideboard?
    4 Comments