Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
wendib
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
15 December 2011
wendib
started a discussion
Trying to find attractive utility sink -
I'm trying to do an inexpensive update of our laundry room (new washer and dryer, new paint and flooring and elfa shelving) I need to replac...
Read More
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
1 December 2011
wendib
started a discussion
'floating' crown molding; does this look right? -
I have been lurking here for awhile now, and I wish I had found this forum before I ordered my cabinets, because I would have done a few thi...
Read More
Like
49 Comments
See
49
more comments
Sign Up to Comment