13 Posts
Wendi Gee started a discussion
barstools - where are these barstools from?
    2 Comments
Wendi Gee started a discussion
    Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Where are these Barstools from? - I would love to know where barstools are from. Love them!
1 Like    Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Paint color on bunks - Can you share the paint color of the bunk beds?
    Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Exterior brick paint color - Can you tell me the color of the exterior?
    Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Wall paint color - Do you know what color the walls are?
    Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Wall and floor tile - Can you share the brand and color of the tile on the floor? It's exactly what I've been having trouble finding.
    1 Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Shower wall tile - What tile is used in the shower?
    Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Art - I love this painting. Do you know the artist?
    1 Comment
Wendi Gee started a discussion
Wall paint color? - Do you know the wall paint color?
2 Likes    Comment
Show More Events...