22 Posts
welshden started a discussion
    Comment
welshden started a discussion
Wallpaper source? - Would love to know the brand and name of this cool wallpaper! Thanks!
    1 Comment
welshden started a discussion
Wall mural? - Absolutely love this unique wall mural... would you pls share the source?
    Comment
welshden started a discussion
Wallpaper? - I love the wallpaper...would you please share the source?
    1 Comment
welshden started a discussion
    4 Comments
welshden started a discussion
Could someone please explain the light in ceiling? - Please share the details of the lighting fixture. Its amazing.
    Comment
welshden started a discussion
I really love this shower/tub concept. - I am curious if there are special water-proofing measures needed to ensure when filled with water that it doesn't leak. And are shower drai... Read More
1 Like    Comment
welshden started a discussion
3 Likes    Comment
welshden started a discussion
    Comment
welshden started a discussion
Would you please share the source for the 3D wall phrase art? - i love this entire apartment. beautifully done. The phrase art that projects off the wall is really cool.
    Comment
Show More Events...