18 Posts
weety started a discussion
Do I need a filter at return air vent if we have air cleaner in attic? - We do not have a filter at the return air vent on the ceiling for our air conditioning unit. It is super, super dusty in there. Husband says... Read More
    1 Comment
weety started a discussion
Do I need filter at return air vent if we have air cleaner in attic? - We do not have a filter at the return air vent on the ceiling for our air conditioning unit. It is super, super dusty in there. Husband sa... Read More
    6 Comments
weety started a discussion
How to make a navy blue bedroom more feminine - My daughter is set on a navy blue bedspread/curtains for her bedroom, but I'm trying to help make it look more feminine. She loves the whol... Read More
    71 Comments
weety started a discussion
Trim color for Classic Gray or Balboa Mist - Will Decorator's White work for the trim color with these two warmer griege colors? I already have it as the trim in an adjacent room, so I... Read More
    2 Comments
weety started a discussion
How to match or make a couch look less green - I bought a taupe sofa that looked much more yellowy beige in the store, but now in my house it looks more grayish taupe with a strong green ... Read More
    4 Comments
weety started a discussion
Help! My beigey taupe sofa turned out to be gray...and now green! - I just purchased an all leather taupe sofa that looked more on the beige side at the store. I loved the color--not to dark, not too light! B... Read More
1 Like    33 Comments
weety started a discussion
What kind of lining did you put behind the roman shades? - I'm curious if it is a second shade that is only pulled down halfway or if is a lining that is just sewn halfway down the woven shades.
    2 Comments
weety started a discussion
    Comment
weety started a discussion
My teenage son doesn't like his baby dresser anymore! :( - My 15 year old has just told me that he wants new knobs on his dresser so it doesn't look so babyish anymore. Any ideas for knobs or pulls... Read More
    35 Comments
weety started a discussion
Some, but not all walls, have an adobe texture. What to do with paint? - I'm getting ready to repaint my kitchen, but there are some weird things going on... Some of the walls have an adobe-like texture to them, a... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...