11 Posts
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
I love the backsplash. What tile and color. - Would this look okay with cream cabinets? and in a small kitchen?
    Comment
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
    3 Comments
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
What color and material on the counter tops? - Also you mentioned that there are three kinds of Tavertine. Classic, standard, and select. What is the difference?
    Comment
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
    Comment
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
What color granite works best with Cream cabinets? - I am redoing a very small Kithchen in my condo in Fl. I have picked cream cabinets and want to keep everything light and airy. What color ... Read More
    2 Comments
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
    Comment
Jean Sposato-Magnotta started a discussion
    5 Comments
Show More Events...