16 Posts
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
Help me with this corner! - Corner of my living room. The bookshelf is built in and doesn’t move. I need some light. What should I do? I like the light itself but am n... Read More
    8 Comments
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
Post-Renovation Cleaning - I need to have my entire home cleaned post-renovation. What do I need to know?
    4 Comments
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
Choosing my carpet - Hi all, I bought (at foolishly great expense) 4 samples of Angela Adams carpet. Would anyone like them? They're yours for the cost of shippi... Read More
    Comment
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
Dining Table Advice: Size! - If I have a 17 ft x13 ft dining room with an open arch at the 13ft end (of 6ft wide) and an open pass through to the kitchen with an open d... Read More
    5 Comments
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
Who made the table? - Would love some information about the custom designer of the table!
    Comment
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
White cabinets: how should I open? Pulls, magnets or what? - I am doing white modern laquered cabinets for my kitchen. How shall I plan to open them? We do cook a lot--this kitchen will be used! Do I w... Read More
    8 Comments
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
I cannot pick a stain for my hardwood floor!! Help! - I am refinishing all the floors in my apartment. I can't pick a color! We are in the middle of a renovation and I need to make a choice. H... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
    1 Comment
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
Caesarstone surfaces in the kitchen - I'm seriously considering Caesarstone countertops. Dark gray (selecting between 3 choices). Do you have any thoughts, critiques, concerns? I... Read More
    4 Comments
Sara Shapiro-Plevan started a discussion
White kitchens - So how hard is it really to keep a white kitchen clean? Am seriously considering white cabinetry and white subway tile backsplash with gray... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...