9 Posts
René Seybold started a discussion
Counter and backsplash - What are the materials?
1 Like    Comment
René Seybold started a discussion
What brand and style are the roller shades? - Please tell me about the roller shades.
1 Like    3 Comments
René Seybold started a discussion
    Comment
René Seybold started a discussion
I love details! - What is the framed piece on the middle shelf of the tower? This is a gorgeous bathroom - Thank you for sharing!
    4 Comments
René Seybold started a discussion
No question - just an observation! - I recognize an elfa custom closet, designed for free in The Container Store.
1 Like    3 Comments
René Seybold started a discussion
spelling - Y'all spelled it wrong in the title. Olreans vs. Orleans.
    Comment
René Seybold started a discussion
What are the paint colors? - I love the white with red and butter cream! I've already painted 2 of my kitchen walls butter cream. The other 2 just might get the red! ... Read More
1 Like    Comment
René Seybold started a discussion
Love the dog crates as end tables! - Really! How many dog lovers hide away their dog crates? This is awesome!
1 Like    Comment
René Seybold started a discussion
What are the arched louvered metal pieces? - I saw them in your HGTV show. They're cool.
3 Likes    5 Comments