Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Melanie Martin-Harrison
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
4 Posts
17 October 2013
Melanie Martin-Harrison
started a discussion
How would you build a storm shelter in case of a tornado? -
My hometown was destroyed in 1982, we had no warning system, it was heading straight toward out house which was 1/8th of a mile from our apa...
Read More
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
2 August 2013
Melanie Martin-Harrison
started a discussion
Dark BEAUTIFUL REAL hardwood floors -
I love my hardwood floors, but am down sizing and I want my next house to have darker hardwoods, but I don't know what to pick since there a...
Read More
Like
9 Comments
See
9
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
2 August 2013
Melanie Martin-Harrison
started a discussion
Love the floors, but can you tell a big difference? -
Are hardwoods better in the long run and more expensive? What dark hardwood do you recommend since I'm on a budget. I will live in the hous...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
22 April 2013
Melanie Martin-Harrison
started a discussion
How would I get in touch with the company that makes these frames? -
I am a photographer and am always looking for displaying my photos that no one else uses to set myself apart from a very competitive market....
Read More
1 Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment