5 Posts
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger started a discussion
TV components? - Where did you put the cable/receiver boxes?
1 Like    6 Comments
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger started a discussion
Getting ready to paint. Need ideas! - I want to paint both the wood fireplace surround and the shelving units on either side of the fireplace white I will be adding a back on the... Read More
    3 Comments
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger started a discussion
Getting ready to paint. Need ideas! - I want to paint both the wood fireplace surround and the shelving units on either side of the fireplace white I will be adding a back on the... Read More
    28 Comments
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger started a discussion
Please help me brighten up my living room, - Overall, the room is OK, but it feels a little blah. Not sure which way to go with accent colors. Any suggestions?
1 Like    154 Comments
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger started a discussion
White trim??? - I have been seeing white trim on every home improvement show and model home I have seen in the last year or so. I am wondering what the opi... Read More
    12 Comments