42 Posts
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
Porch how to enhance it - How do I make it more eye appealing
    1 Comment
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
Janetshairdesign - I wanted some help on the front of my home
    7 Comments
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
please. please. please - I am trying to make a good stab at a home office I know I need a bigger rug ibe taken out a couple of small things i teally need to ask abou... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
    Comment
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
please help me make my office adorable - i need a designers help i was told the rug is to small & to many small things in room what color should I paint the desk i was thinking ... Read More
    6 Comments
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
office dillima what to kerp what to exclude - what color should I paint the desk i was thinking of shiny white
    Comment
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
home office starting out with black & white - what color would you paint the desk & any other recommendations feel free to say thanks in advance
    Comment
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
I just eanted to start with things I had - would like to add something more substantial later i to love the idea of something that you can get cozy in
    1 Comment
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
hope my photos show up at this location - need some help everything seems to be to much in the same spot
    1 Comment
Janet Loyet Libell started a discussion
love my new office - just did my office today
    4 Comments
Show More Events...