7 Posts
Karen James-Preston started a discussion
where were the inside stem railings purchased? - I had to remove the wooden stair railings in my 100 yrs. old home to get my king size headboard for my bed upstairs. I want to replace the r... Read More
    2 Comments
Karen James-Preston started a discussion
where can I purchase the fitted comforter for my king size platform be - I have a king size platform bed & the fitted comforter will make it look tailored & easier to make up the bed.
    1 Comment
Karen James-Preston started a discussion
Where to purchase a fitted bedspread/bed-cap lik the one in the photo? - I love the tapered/fitted look of the bedspread or bed-cap Will look great on my king platform bed
    Comment
Karen James-Preston started a discussion
Fitted bead-cap. - I would like to know where I can purchase a king & queen size Bead-spread Cap. The spread is neat and helps keep bedroom looking neat wh... Read More
    Comment
Karen James-Preston started a discussion
In search of a Large metal pink flamingo - I am looking for a 54 inch/6ft pink flamingo yard art.This is nice too smallI
    1 Comment
Karen James-Preston started a discussion
Does Burgess lighting have chandelier/ fan ceiling lighting? - I am in the market to purchase a chandelier/fan for my living room.
    Comment
Karen James-Preston started a discussion
My small entryway (hall) that is contemporary - Does the Wiilkom coat tree/bench come in a smaller width?
    2 Comments