10 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: Who is the manufacturer of the light fixture?
1 Like    6 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: what type of blue finish on vanity?
    2 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: Was the sink originally another kind of vessel?
    4 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: Superb design & selection of materials. What climate zone is this? Thx
1 Like    2 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: can you tell me where the sinks are from
    3 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: Is this vent hood made of coolstone?
    2 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: I LOVE this tile. Where can I buy it?
    1 Comment
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: I must know.
    2 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: what is the paint color
1 Like    4 Comments
Laura Sobrino-Robbins commented on a discussion: I love this OPEN feeling with the stone bath/shower
    4 Comments