5 Posts
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester started a discussion
TV Size Capacity? - What is the largest size TV this entertainment center can accommodate? I did not see the info anywhere on this listing. Thank you.
    Comment
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester started a discussion
TV Size Capacity - What is the largest size TV this entertainment center can accommodate? I did not see the info anywhere on this listing. Thank you.
    Comment
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester started a discussion
Order 1604664416680626 - I submitted an order for this desk on June 29 with a quoted delivery window of July 4-8. It is now July 9 and I have not received the order.... Read More
    Comment
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester started a discussion
can this go in the washing machine or is it dry clean only? - I didn’t see care info under the description
    2 Comments
Kristi Hockemeyer-Lester started a discussion
Easy To Clean? - Have people who purchased this find it is easy to clean? We're trying to help housebreak a puppy mill rescued mini schnauzer who has acciden... Read More
    1 Comment