13 Posts
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
Pashmina Benjamin Moore exterior color scheme to go with? - Windows will be white and roof is staying the same driveway will change
    1 Comment
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
Pashmina Benjamin Moore exterior color scheme to go with? - Windows will be white,shutters gone. Pashmina as the house color. what color for garage door and trim?
    4 Comments
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
Exterior Paint scheme suggestions help please - We are putting in White Windows and doors removing the shutter. I want to lighten the house up but still keep it welcoming. HELP please on ... Read More
    2 Comments
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
    Comment
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
    Comment
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
Exterior color schemes grey and blue accent - Thinking of putting in anodized Windows paint house grey with blue accents? Any color schemes.
    Comment
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
Sage Green Exterior color schemes help needed - I need the right Sage Green or Green scheme to paint house. White windows
    12 Comments
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
Exterior Paint scheme suggestions help please - I have posted in the past but have not gotten any suggestions. I'm trying to update the look of my two story house. I am changing out windo... Read More
    6 Comments
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
    1 Comment
Joanne D'Angelo Jurgle started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...