4 Posts
Glen Cumbus started a discussion
Bath remodel advice - I am sorting through how much to invest into a master bath. We plan to sell within the next year or 2 and our master bath is one of the area... Read More
    14 Comments
Glen Cumbus started a discussion
Help with loose stone patio - I had a poorly done pavers patio under my deck. It wasn't draining properly and looked bad so I pulled the pavers up. The pavers are on top ... Read More
    1 Comment
Glen Cumbus started a discussion
Help with patio ideas - Need some ideas on redoing a patio. We are currently having a pro put in a new block wall and block steps where you see the wood in this pic... Read More
    Comment
Glen Cumbus started a discussion
Accent wall with air return in the middle - We have a finished basement that we want to do some updating to. One thing Ive considered is accenting the wall where the TV will hang with ... Read More
    4 Comments