23 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: need help ASAP as my room is now a mess
    226 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: What else does this need?
1 Like    17 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: What color should I paint my kitchen to make it brighter?
    9 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: This will be the beverage area, should I put back splash or not?
    3 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: Minor (major) anxiety attack...
1 Like    32 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: What bed color should I choose??
    12 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: To paint or not to paint...this is my question
    39 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: 1840 greek revival barn color coordination
1 Like    42 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: Would it be a crime to paint my custom alder cabinets?
    105 Comments
Heather Phillips Casey commented on a discussion: cambria summerhill quartz and backsplashes
    4 Comments
Show More Events...