61 Posts
Jen Free started a discussion
ceiling paint need info - Please tell me about the ceiling paint looking to do this in black
    Comment
Jen Free started a discussion
light fixture I love - Can you tell me what fixture this is ?
    Comment
Jen Free started a discussion
wallpaper is amazing - I would love to know what wallpaper this is It’s simple and perfect
    Comment
Jen Free started a discussion
do you happen to have any Information on the chairs? - Would love to get info on the chairs! Thanks
    2 Comments
Jen Free started a discussion
Wallpaper - I'd love to get info on this beautiful wallpaper
    Comment
Jen Free started a discussion
Wallpaper - Please tell me about the wallpaper I love it
1 Like    4 Comments
Jen Free started a discussion
Bedside Lamp - In love with this lamp, may info would be great Thanks so much
    Comment
Jen Free started a discussion
Wallpaper - Can I get info on the wallpaper?
    1 Comment
Jen Free started a discussion
Nightstand - Love the nightstand I would love any info!
1 Like    Comment
Jen Free started a discussion
Dining chairs - Can you tell me about the dining chairs Thanks
    Comment
Show More Events...