6 Posts
Joan Squeri started a discussion
    Comment
Joan Squeri started a discussion
what is the rough opening for the sink? - what is the rough opening for the sink? Everyone buying an under mounted sink -- meaning everyone looking at this product - a vanity top ... Read More
    Comment
Joan Squeri started a discussion
There are no photos showing the interior. Any shelves? - Are there compartments of any kind behind these doors. Are the doors shown here sliding or hinged?
    1 Comment
Joan Squeri started a discussion
vanity 56- 60"L ( preferably teak) single sink at one end - Is anyone making a 56-60" L vanity for a single sink, plumbed at one end?
    1 Comment
Joan Squeri started a discussion
    Comment
Joan Squeri started a discussion
Dont need a sink or faucet with the vanity; - I have a vessel sink and faucet and a stone countertop I want to use. I'm looking for a floating vanity (60" L) without a sink and faucet... Read More
    6 Comments