7 Posts
Veronica Kocian Jimenez started a discussion
beautiful ceiling - what type of wood is on the ceiling?
    Comment
Veronica Kocian Jimenez started a discussion
Is this dresser made out of real wood? - Is this dresser made out of real wood?
    1 Comment
Veronica Kocian Jimenez started a discussion
color of cabinets - hi! Can you share with me the color of the cabinets please? thanks!!
    Comment
Veronica Kocian Jimenez started a discussion
Lights - Hi! I am very interested in using lights like these in my bathroom, but I'm hesitant because it seems like they won't be bright enough for a... Read More
    Comment
Veronica Kocian Jimenez started a discussion
Down rod - Nevermind!! I see that it cannot be mounted without the rod.
    Comment
Veronica Kocian Jimenez started a discussion
Down rod - Can this fan be installed without the down rod? I need a flush mount.
    Comment
Veronica Kocian Jimenez started a discussion
Light kit - Can it be installed without the light kit? I want to use JUST the fan.
    1 Comment