15 Posts
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Kitchen update - Hi everyone! I want to update my kitchen and make it more bright. I want to paint the cupboards white but I feel like that would be too muc... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Photos on the wall? - My walls are empty, so I want to add photos or artwork on the wall (or both?) without it looking over done. I was planning to add a collage ... Read More
    2 Comments
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Wall ideas - I have empty walls in my home and need some ideas on what to put. Family pictures or art pieces? Or both? I don't want to fill the room with... Read More
    19 Comments
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Decor help - Our living room needs some major decor help. Right now we have our couches there but nothing really there to make it feel like a home. Houz... Read More
    1 Comment
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Help with decor - We have a boring living room with no sense of style. We need to make our home a home. Help, please.
    10 Comments
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Help with decor - We have a boring living room with no sense of style. We need to make our home a home. Help, please.
    1 Comment
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Decorating - My house needs some major decorating help. Any ideas, Houzz community?
    4 Comments
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Hallway - What should I do with the hallway? Should I add picture frames or will that make he hallway smaller? Or a plant stand by the corner? All sug... Read More
    20 Comments
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Please help - Will white cabinets like this picture be nice in the future or should I go for the brown one
    3 Comments
wakeupsandy28 started a discussion
Bar or not? - We use to have a bar here but we never used it. Should we keep it as a bar or something else?
    3 Comments
Show More Events...