30 Posts
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
What to do with this wall on either side of the fireplace? - When we built the house, we should have put windows there (which I guess is still a possibility) but I'm looking at what else we could do to... Read More
    15 Comments
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
    Comment
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
    4 Comments
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
Who did you get to do your steel fabrication? Thanks - I also live in Edmonton and I am looking for someone to make some steel planters. Thanks
    Comment
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
What is the size of the slabs at the bottom of the stairs? - What is the size of the slabs at the bottom of the stairs?
    Comment
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
2 Likes    5 Comments
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
    1 Comment
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Anthony Waggott started a discussion
What's the size of the deck? - Looks pretty big, do you happen to know the dimensions?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...