7 Posts
vmorhaim started a discussion
Which color grout to use - Backsplash going in on Friday. Help me decide, White or Platinum grout? Also for the end of the run, would you use an aluminum edge or whit... Read More
    8 Comments
vmorhaim started a discussion
Backsplash decision - First picture shows kitchen. Second picture is a closeup of the counter showing the green undertones (that loose panel has been fixed.) Dec... Read More
    13 Comments
vmorhaim started a discussion
Backsplash color ideas? - Trying to decide a backsplash color. The counter though predominantly white and grey, seems to have some green in it. In fact the granite is... Read More
    5 Comments
vmorhaim started a discussion
hardwood or laminate in kitchen - Most of the pictures of kitchens on houzz seem to have a hardwood floor. Is that the new design trend? Is that mostly hardwood or laminate? ... Read More
    2 Comments
vmorhaim started a discussion
White shaker cabinets -- floor material? color scheme ideas?? - I have a small 8X7.5' kitchen. I've already ordered white shaker cabinets. I need some ideas for floor material and floor/counter/backsplas... Read More
    3 Comments
vmorhaim started a discussion
White appliances, what color cabinets and counter? - You may remember me as the person who was deciding to move my refrigerator or not. I decided to not move it, and I also decided not to go w... Read More
    3 Comments
vmorhaim started a discussion
8X7 kitchen design questions - to move fridge or not - The first picture is my current kitchen. The other pictures are neighbor kitchens in same building taken from RE websites. I'm trying to de... Read More
    19 Comments