7 Posts
Vashni Santee started a discussion
Beautiful! - No question but just to congratulate you on your outstanding work on this home. I attended an Open House last year. Wow, that kitchen is stu... Read More
    Comment
Vashni Santee started a discussion
convert garage into living area - Is it ever a good idea to convert a garage into living area space? My husband and I own a 1750 sq ft ranch-style home. It sits on a concre... Read More
    3 Comments
Vashni Santee started a discussion
Bathroom vanity - Can you provide specifications on the bathroom vanity? Thank you!
1 Like    1 Comment
Vashni Santee started a discussion
ceiling height - I'm thinking of buying this bed for my daughter's room. She has an 8-foot ceiling. Is there room for her to sit up in bed? What kind of a... Read More
    Comment
Vashni Santee started a discussion
Countertops - What is the material of the countertop space?
    1 Comment
Vashni Santee started a discussion
Roof material - Beautiful home! What is the material of the roof?
1 Like    1 Comment
Vashni Santee started a discussion
Colors used - Can you provide color and paint information?
    Comment