16 Posts
vikelam started a discussion
return policy - Can you tell me your return policy? I need two shades and difficult time telling color on internet. Thanks!
    1 Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Viktoria Elam - Can you tell me your return policy? I need 2 shades but somewhat difficult to tell color on internet.
    Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Vikelam@gmail.com - Can you tell me the make/name of this mirror. Really like the frame. Thanks so much!
    1 Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Vikelam@gmail.com - Can you tell me the brand and name of this tub? Looking for a more compact stand alone tub for my master remodel. Thx so much!
    Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Vikelam@gmail.com - Would love the Brand/name of the tub and the countertop. Love this bathroom. Gorgeous!
2 Likes    1 Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Vikelam@gmail.com - Can you provide me with the countertop material and name? Love it and remodeling my master. Thx so much!
    1 Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Vikelam@gmail.com - Can you share the counter top material/name/color? Thx so much!
    2 Comments
vikelam started a discussion
New master bath - Can you provide me the brand/style name of the sconce light? Thx! I need to Oder them ASAP
    Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Love the tub - Can you tell me the make and model of the tub? Remodeling my master bath/ bedrm. Thx!
    1 Comment
vikelam started a discussion
Hello - Can you tell me where I can get the mirrors? Thx!
    Comment
Show More Events...