8 Posts
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
Need Help with Entry Door - I am close to making a decision on my entry door. (left side of studio down 5' walk) Leaning towards a single 3.0 RH, 8 foot. Undecided a... Read More
    Comment
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
1 Like    3 Comments
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
Need help on Entry door, awning(s) and exterior siding materials - Perhaps the current winter blast will be our last here in the south and I can get back to my project mid-March. I really need help on entry ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
Metal Exterior - I am still trying to formulate my exterior; cement based siding, wood and now even metal. This is a commerical bldg. in Atlanta, all metal ... Read More
    1 Comment
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
Main Entry to Studio - OK, so we came up with this entry the past couple days. Added some glass block for design element. I need to put fire rated material on le... Read More
    4 Comments
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
My Studio - I will be ordering this week a RO 27"x121" Jeld Wen http://www.jeld-wen.com/ energy wonderful picture window -- thrown up 90 degrees between... Read More
    Comment
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
Ladder - I need a ladder for my studio with flat roof. What this custom or what was your source? Thanks.
    2 Comments
Michael's N GA Modern Studio Project started a discussion
Need help Exterior and Interior Retreat Studio - Little over a hour north of Atlanta this modern studio will become my second home. I need help with exterior siding w/ stone or wood, a sta... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments