5 Posts
us225530 started a discussion
Chandelier color - I have a girls bedroom with bubblegum pink walls, black and pink bedspread, white trim in the room and gray furniture. I have a lavender min... Read More
    1 Comment
us225530 started a discussion
Chandelier color - I have a girls bedroom with bubblegum pink walls and white trim with a pink and black bedspread. I have a mini lavender chandelier. Is it ok... Read More
2 Likes    50 Comments
us225530 started a discussion
Family room floor - I have some additional questions related to my family room that I posted yesterday. I appreciate everyone who is responding and I welcome yo... Read More
    10 Comments
us225530 started a discussion
Family room colors - I have a stone fireplace that has cedar wood on both sides. I am putting down an oak floor and color is cherry to match the kitchen floor wh... Read More
    2 Comments
us225530 started a discussion
Family room - Hi I have a stone fireplace with cedar wood on each side. I am putting down an oak floor with color being a cherry color. I have attached a ... Read More
    5 Comments