12 Posts
upatel67 started a discussion
Painting a shared wall with different ceiling heights - I want to paint this room with the pool table but don’t know how to divide it. The entry to the room involves a wall that spills into the fo... Read More
    11 Comments
upatel67 started a discussion
Color - Would you describe the color of this as more brown/white or more white/gray. I am trying to match it in a dining room with a black table bla... Read More
    Comment
upatel67 started a discussion
    Comment
upatel67 started a discussion
    Comment
upatel67 started a discussion
Light fixture Finish choices - We are building a new house and searching for a main foyer chandelier. Our kitchen fixtures/pendants/hardware are chrome. Except the main po... Read More
    4 Comments
upatel67 started a discussion
lighting over the kitchen island - I have an island dilemma. It's 130x63 but 23 inches at the end is a 4inch drop down with only 30inches if height. I have choice of 12inch di... Read More
    3 Comments
upatel67 started a discussion
Lighting - Could you please tell me the make and style of the lighting?
    4 Comments
upatel67 started a discussion
Countertop overhang question - Hello, I have a very similar sized island and trying to figure out chair arrangement. How much of an overhang is there on both chair areas? ... Read More
    Comment
upatel67 started a discussion
    Comment
upatel67 started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...