36 Posts
uk1982 started a discussion
Slabs / patio question - Hi, we are in a new build property (6 years old) and are only just getting round to the garden. We have a tiny patio that we're looking to e... Read More
    Comment
uk1982 started a discussion
Befores and Afters! - As an illustration of the wonderful help and advice provided on these boards, here are the Before and After pics of the two rooms in my home... Read More
8 Likes    12 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
Lighting advice - Hello, I'm looking to replace my living room ceiling lights. There are two light fittings, but they are quite close together (about 1.5m ap... Read More
    6 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
Bedroom - maybe some tweaks required - Hello, you have all made a rod for your own back by being so helpful with my living room...now I would like a little help with my bedroom! ... Read More
    7 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
Is anyone able to Photoshop me a new floor? - Hello, I've always regretted the colour of wood I chose for my floor as it's very orange. I don't think I'll ever be able to talk my husband... Read More
    11 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
Help required with living room - Hello all, I need some general help with my living room. I've worked really hard to try to create a neutral dove grey Laura Ashley type livi... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
    6 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
Decorative light/lantern for living room corner? - Hello everyone, After taking down my Christmas tree, I miss the twinkle of the fairy lights! I'm looking for something small to give me a ... Read More
    2 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
My home so far... - Hello everyone, Houzzers have been so helpful to me in getting my home looking pretty so I like to update you all every now and again of my ... Read More
    5 Comments
uk1982 started a discussion
Living room - rug advice - I finally finished our dove grey and white living room and i love it.....apart from the warm wood floor. To put you in the picture, I chose ... Read More
    17 Comments
Show More Events...