7 Posts
The Plants Lover started a discussion
Have: Amorphophallus titanum seeds - I have many amorphophallus titanum seeds to trade. Let me know what you have.
1 Like    13 Comments
The Plants Lover started a discussion
Looking for tea plant seeds or seedlings (camiellia senensis) - Am looking for tea plant seeds. I have many seeds and plants to trade. We can talk more if you have seeds or plants.
    Comment
The Plants Lover started a discussion
I have curry plant seeds and seedlings - I have curry plant seeds and s eedlings. Let's trade for fruit producing seeds or plants.
    5 Comments
The Plants Lover started a discussion
Let's trade: Operculicarya Decaryi "Jabily or elephant tree" - I have seeds to trade. They germinate very easily in a warm area. Am looking for soapnut tree, yerba mate or Cinnamosma fragrans.
    13 Comments
The Plants Lover started a discussion
ochna integerrima plant - I have some ochna integerrima in one gallon container. I like to trade for lithops or desert roses. I already have red and pink. I will cons... Read More
    Comment
The Plants Lover started a discussion
ochna integerrima seeds - I have a lot of fresh ochna integerrima seeds. Am looking for rare seeds. Let me know what you have. WE can trade.
    56 Comments
The Plants Lover started a discussion
Cleistocalyx operculatus seeds - Am looking for Cleistocalyx operculatus seeds or seedlings. Contact me if you have it. We will work something out.
    Comment